Election Special, Nightbus

Each cross should be made to count, like pretzels snuck
onto the night bus. (I'll never get used to feeling like
this). Heart-shaped Vs like win the hearts of your
voters
. (I'll never get used to feeling like this).
One slipped between my arm and window as a car horn
smeared past like a clown in an Attenborough montage.
(I'll never get used to feeling like this). Pretzels as
Anarchist As that protest through cholesterol.
(I'll never get used to feeling like this). In The Hole
the logic dunked itself into the head : if it's just about
performance well that's perfunctory & make-up. (I'll never
get used to feeling like this). On screen he says :
people should never be made to feel like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the new concrete: an online course in attentive poetics

talk to that & other poems

poetry objects